[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Win-TV DVB-s Rev. 2.1 RC

Hi,

I still have some problems to get my RC working. I updated to LIRC-0.6.4,
ran the setup.sh script. Hauppauge as RC... Than I uncommented the line in
driver/Makefile containing DVB_LIRC and compiled it again. I added
alias-char-major-61 lirc_dvb to my modules.conf. But when I try to insert
the modules I get:

insmod dvb_demux.o;             \
insmod dvb.o init_chan=2 pids_off=0;    \
)
Using /lib/modules/2.4.10/kernel/drivers/i2c/i2c-core.o
Using /lib/modules/2.4.10/kernel/drivers/media/video/videodev.o
dvb.o: unresolved symbol lirc_unregister_plugin
dvb.o: unresolved symbol lirc_register_plugin
make: *** [insmod] Error 1

Any ideas?

lirc-0.6.4
kernel 2.4.10

Thanks,

     Gernot

P.S. I looked into the lirc_dev.h header file and this two functions
exist...

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash