[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Win-TV DVB-s Rev. 2.1 RC

you have to load lirc_dev.o from the /usr/src/lirc-0.6.4/drivers/lirc_dev
directory before you load the dvb driver.
then you have to start lircd and it should be possible to see with irw the
keypresses
on the RCU

Matthias

--On Wednesday, October 10, 2001 23:50:08 +0200 "Gernot A. Weber"