[linux-dvb] ARM crash and VidMode problems (CVBS_YC_OUT)

Hello,

I am using ASTON CAM on my vdr PC.

I am trying to use SVIDEO output.

with DVB version 0.93, ASTON CAM is working quite well, but after
several ARM Crash !!!

It seems that after the first crash my output defaults back to
CVBS_RGB_OUT and not CVBS_YC_OUT.
(I can see NTV in color during initial startup and then something like
Black/white signal, very normal since YC signals are on green and red
pins).

I first tried to include it in insmod , then force it in Init_Front,
and so on... but with no success.

So I tried to include VidMode in SET_FORMAT (4:3 or 16:9) just to force
DVB driver to switch back to SVIDEO when VDR starts, and it works.

is there anybody having the same problem ?

It will be very nice to have ioctl support for choosing the output mode
or be sure after ARM crash output is still good !!

Patrick.