[linux-dvb] Re: ARM crashes regluary

André Weidemann wrote:

> Did you try the newest version of the drivers?
> The ones you have are a month old.
> If you have Linux running you will probably have cvs at hand.(if not
> simply install it)
> Then type:
>
> <CVS download>

Thank you (and Sascha Volkenandt) for your suggestion. I have now downloaded
the newest CVS drivers, compiled and run make insmod, and waited.

After aprox. 2 min the ARM crashes, and then it continues to crash some every
2 min and 39 sec. No other programs but the driver did at this point affect
the card. Could this a buffer overrun in the driver? Or is it the kernel or
other OS or hardware conflicts that causes the ARM to crash?

I also tried 20010808 build of the driver. This version does not have this
problem, and I am able to watch a continuos stream.

Yours sincerely
Håvard Rast Blok