[linux-dvb] ARM crashes regluary

Hi,

My name is Håvard Rast Blok, and I work at Østfold College, Norway. We
are currently developing as system capable of streaming the national TV
stations (NRK) in MPEG2 using open source, Linux software.

My current problem is with the Linux DVB driver; the ARM crashes every 2
min and 39 second. This happens regardless of other requests to the
driver, or the connection of the LNB cable. After running "make insmod",
it crashes regularly. However, this did not happen before I restarted
the computer. Unfortunately, I am not able to back track and find out
which combinations of tuxzap, dvbstream, /apps/test/test_* and the
tuning program of the Linux DVB API prevented this error.

Is this a know bug, and if so, are measures to make the drive stabile?

Driver: siemens_dvb-0.9-20010822
Card: Hauppauge WinTV-DVB-s
OS: RedHat 7.1 w/ kernel 2.4.2-2

Yours sincerely,