[linux-dvb] Switching Problems

high!

I dont know which list is the correct for this question, so Ill send it to
both.

two weeks ago (as vdr 0.96 came out) I switched from
vdr 0.93 and dvb_20010817 to
vdr 0.96 and dvb_20010930 (not the newest snapshot, but there were no
changes in the driver since then. at least according to the ChangeLog)

since the change I have problems with switching channals. it is especially
hard to get VOX and RTLII. If I switch to them, it takes some seconds to
get the small EPG info Display (which contains correct nformatin), but the
screen stays black (no video, no sound). I have to switch several times to
an other channel and back to get it switched.

does someone experience similar problms with the _new_ driver?

I have a Hauppauge rev2.1 DVB-S

there are only messages like "switched to 6" in /var/log/messages.
Sorry if it is a RTFM question but would it help to enable some debugging
information and where to do so? driver? vdr?

c ya

and thanks for any help

        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de