[linux-dvb] Re: Kernel_2.4.11 and dvb-driver and 2 other things

Hi!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Maurizio Mugelli wrote:
> but, as is well known, the 9.x version lacks of dvb0 support, so it
> can't be used as satmodem.
> anybody can put out a fast fix for the older drivers for us that still
> use eon?

If you refer to 0.8.2 version... My patch for this version masters the
2.4.11/12 issue and improves some other things.
http://home.t-online.de/home/rolf.siebrecht/dvb-patch.html

I don't have any orbital accounts, so I didn't/couldn't especially test
the net interface of the patched driver. But as the net i/f remains
unchanged, it should run as before.

Bye,
     Rolf