[linux-dvb] Problem: Connection TimeOut (EOL)

Hello,

Have you ever encountered the following problem:
After requesting any URL I enter my account.
Then I have to wait for 5 minutes only to see the response on the screen
"Read TimeOut". As response ISDN is used.
However, while using for the same purpose a modem connection I can
open any URL all right.

All I do is adjust the file dvbd.h
#define network_device "hdlc0"
<-> #define network_device "ppp0"

As far as I understand, the problem must be either with the router of
Internet Service Provider of our ISDN or with authorization on the
proxy server EOL.

If you have already dealt with such a problem then could you please
give me advice as to what can be a possible solution.

--
Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:misha_z@hpro.org