[linux-dvb] Missing Field?

Hello,

	When I run VDR everything runs fine with no errors in the log
but I get a flickering on the output screen.  It seems like a field
is missing.  I added the patches to the DVB driver for NTSC and
that has fixed the problem of a big black line at the bottom of the
display
but I still have this annoying flickering.  If I record a movie you
would think
that the fields would be missing but they are not.  You can see this
when you
play the recording back and there is no flickering present.  Please help
I am
getting really bad headaches.

Regards,

Ian