[linux-dvb] Re: Missing Field?

> Ian Wilson writes:
>  > 	When I run VDR everything runs fine with no errors in the log
>  > but I get a flickering on the output screen.  It seems like a field
>  > is missing.  I added the patches to the DVB driver for NTSC and
>  > that has fixed the problem of a big black line at the bottom of the
>  > display
>
> Where can I find these patches?

	I just added modified the one line that sets
		dvb->vidmode = video_mode_NTSC  [dvb.c]
	and modified
		static init mode = 1		  [saa7146_core.c]
	and for good measure
		mode = 1				  [Makefile]

	they may not have been nessecary, but I got them from previous
	posts about NTSC.

> Is this flickering on TV out or on the PC monitor?

	The flickering is appearing on the monitor.  Using Tuxview, it
seems
	that every other line is missing.