[linux-dvb] converting PVA

Hello,

dumb question: how to I convert a PVA file to MPEG2 without having an
DVB card? I tried the pva2mpeg tool posted on this list a while ago, but
it does not keep the sound and video stream syncron. The av_pes2vid_es
mentioned in the README of the mpegtools does not exist too. So what to
do? Could anyone make a little summary or overview about existing Linux
tools?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Mac-Air:
Die Piloten, Stewardessen, Flugbegleiter sehen alle gleich aus und

-- Type: application/pgp-signature