[linux-dvb] Re: VDR in Debian/Sid

Moin Cornelius!
Cornelius Hald schrieb am Donnerstag, den 18. Oktober 2001:

> I just noticed that VDR and DBV-Drivers has hit Debian Sid.
> Great. So now we can apt-get the latest updates easily.

I posted the names of the packages on the list a while ago. Use
"apt-cache search vdr" to display them. Most people want to do
"apt-get install vdr kvdr" (for console and KDE), or -lirc / -rcu for
other control types.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.
                          Frank Knappe in debian-user-de