[linux-dvb] Spectral Inversion, or other problem?

So, has anyone had any success with tuning to Spetral Inversion (off?)
carriers in US?

I assume this is my problem, as I have tried everything else. In Hauppauge
Windoze soft I can get +12db on a carrier, but still doesn't detect any PMT
or anything  - so I am pretty sure cabling, card etc are ok.

Anyone have any code they want me to test for them? ;-)

I am in kernel 2.4.12 and latest driver and VDR available.

Any suggestions appreciated, and I will gladly volunteer to be the test
subject if anyone wants to test a fix for this, but doesn't have appropriate
carriers avail.

Thanks.