[linux-dvb] RGB signal

Hello driverdevelopers,

since 1 hour I have now a cable for the J2 connector to my LOEWE TV set. I
use the RGB signal. The pictures are realy great with this connection. Full
of brilliance. But there is always a "but". My TV set is not able to
regulate the colors any more with the RGB input because the signal is feed
directly to the video part of the TV behind all regulators.

Now my question: Is it possible with your driver to choose a signal strenght
for the J2 connector by a driver parameter during module load?

Kind regards
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------