[linux-dvb] Re: insmod saa7146_core.o debug = 3 for WinTV-NOVA-t

Alexander Nasonov writes:
 > On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 18:02:34 PM +0200, mocm@metzlerbros.de wrote:
 > > He probably also needs to increase the buffer size for the demux.
 > I did it
 >
 > My program prints "Resource temporarily unavailable" because
 > the DmxDevBufferRead function returns -EWOULDBLOCK before
 > while loop. This happens because both src->pread and src->pwrite
 > are zeros. src->data and src->size seems to be ok.
 > The result is the same if I open dvr0 (with DMX_OUT_TS_TAP flag
 > of cause).

Are you sure, that you get any data, i.e. that everything is tuned
correctly?
I think tzap will give you a thorough status report when tuning to a
channel. You will just have to change one of the channel files to fit
to your setup. Or hack it, so that the entire TS will be sent to the
dvr device.

You could also use ntuxzap, but I am not sure if it works with DVB-T
because I can't test it. There is also a sample dvbrc for DVB-T.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |