[linux-dvb] DVB-T Nova + DVB-S working together?

Hi,

Is it possible to use the hardware MPEG decoder on a DVB-S card to display
live video received by a DVB-T Nova card?

I know I can use a software decoder but would like to exploit the hardware
if possible.

I've heard that something similar is possible using vdr - should I be able
to see live video received from a DVB-T Nova card using vdr and a DVB-S
card or am I limited to playback of streams captured to disk from the DVB-T
Nova card?

Thanks,

Chris