[linux-dvb] Re: insmod saa7146_core.o debug = 3 for WinTV-NOVA-t

Alexander Nasonov writes:

 >    pesfilter.pid = 8192;
 >    pesfilter.input = DMX_IN_FRONTEND;
 >    pesfilter.output = DMX_OUT_TAP;
 >    pesfilter.pesType = DMX_PES_OTHER;
 >    pesfilter.flags = DMX_IMMEDIATE_START;

As I wrote yesterday, pid = 8192 doesn't work with DMX_OUT_TAP because
it means you want the entire TS and that can only be sent to
DMX_OUT_TS_TAP. Since there is no pid = 8192 the filter will never
find it. Only in the case of the dvr device we introduced this pid to
account for the ability of the budget cards to deliver the entire TS.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |