[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 10:09:44AM +0100, fruit wrote:
> Philip Armstrong posted the diffs required to get dvbstream working wth
> the NEWSTRUCT driver on 9.8.02, Subject: NEWSTRUCT dvbstream patch
>
> Patched dvbstream is working fine here.
>
> You may need to revert to the old driver to use dvbtune to obtain channel
> data - or maybe someone here can provide data for your local transmitter.

Note that my diff was specifically targetted purely at getting
dvbsteam to compile and stream mpeg data. Since then, Dave Chapman has
informed me that he's updated his code at dvbtools.sourceforge.net to
include a better fit to the NEWSTRUCT functionality than my patch
offers.

I suggest you try the cvs from dvbtools.sourceforge.net as a first
port of call.

cheers,

Phil