[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement, new driver features

Michael Moster writes:

 > >We will make complete driver packages with those and more
 > >fixes available in the future but we will have to find a suitable web
 > >page first.
 >
 > I'll spend the webspace and the domain, please tell me want you need
 > Michael

The webspace itself is not really a problem, only deciding what the best
solution would be for everybody.
We planned to put it on www.metzlerbros.de. We probably only would
have to upgrade it to have more space and traffic.
The downside with this is that we cannot offer any CVS there.
Maybe something like sourceforge would be a better solution.

Ralph