[linux-dvb] big problem

hi everybody,

i have a big problem with vdr/dvb or (as i think) with my siemens card.
i'm using vdr now for over a year and never had too big trouble. my dish
has two twin lnbs pointing (for sure) to astra and eutelsat. so.... the
trouble began (don't know really) a couple of weeks ago. it figured that
my disecq switching simply stopped working. from a->b resp. 0->1. first
i thought the disecq switch itself is broken, but i verified it's
functionality with my other digi radix receiver and it worked. no prob
at all.i checked out different driver versions without success. but then
i also had that feeling that also more and more astra channels cannot be
synced anymore. and the channels i can receive got less and less. now i
ended up with just receiving PRO7 SAT1 and other channels in the same
"bouquet". all others don't show up anymore. i feel like my card is
broken. i tried all different driver versions back to 0.90 with the
appropriate vdr versions. !!!!NO!!! success. i verified again with my
radix receiver - everything is working fine.

i also tried everything else like - diff. kernels - bios settings -
different MB slot. APIC - no APIC. but the thing is that no system
changes were made in the last weeks. (when i first had the feeling of
having a prob). this is also why i guess its the card - on the other
hand i don't know how it can be that some channels show up and most of
all others not.

SYSTEM:

SUSE7.3
DVB (cvs)
VDR 1.0.4 AIO
Kernel 2.4.10
Siemens DVBS

syslog:

see link - you'll see - driver load (with debug) - vdr load (pointing to
PRO7 (everything fine) then switching to "Das Erste" - hope there is
somebody out there who is able to understand the debug output.

http://www.schlieder.de/messages.gz

I appreciate any suggestion or idea what else i can do or test.

dan