[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement, new driver features

Michael Moster wrote:

> yes, i have ssh-access, but only one account (my own)

you have to use that one

> What's about the loginname, must this be a real user or only one defined for the CVS source?

cvs won't use pserver anymore for authentication, but ssh. It will be
the same if you're logged in a shell on that machine and you use cvs
locally.

try it however on a temporary module, just  check it out using ssh
tunnelling; if it works try commit etc. You can find more informations
for example on sourceforge documentation:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=763&group_id=1
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=765&group_id=1

and more generally section 6 of http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=1

bye!