[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement, new driver features

On Pá, 2002-09-06 at 02:19, frankta wrote:
> Any improvements of the CI/CAM functions?
>
> I think the worst case is this part of the driver.
>
> And I wonder if it is possible to receive multiple channels by using one CAM providing the CA system of these channels are the same?

It is the main problem I'm trying to solve for several days,
unfortunatelly without any success :(

When I asked on the list Marcus advised me to use DMX_PES_OTHER
for DMX_SET_PES_FILTER call but it seems that it works only
for unencrypted channels.

/Honza