[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova + devfs + NEWSTRUCT : No stream atall

Hi,
good to see that there is actually activly worked on the drivers, but as
i'm pretty new to linux-dvb drivers I would be interested in what a
"while" means here, is it like some days or more like weeks or months?
Anyway as i admire the work i would like to contribute to the projetect
myself a bit at least if i find the time to do so, is there something
like a list of todo or some little coding tasks?
BrainFrog