[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T with MPEG2 decoder/TV-out

In message <3D836416.70805@koschikode.com>
          Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:

> Richard Walker wrote:
>
> > Nexus-s == DVB-s Premium
> > Nova-s  == DVB-s Budget
> > Nova-t  == DVB-t Budget
>
> Correct.

Thanks.

> > And therefore, we are assuming that, 'Nexus-t' (which doesn't exist!)
> > would actually be a DVB-t Premium?
>
> Yes, according to the german computer magazine c't Technotrend produces
> those cards and Hauppauge just sells them with their logo on it.

Ah, right.  That's what I suspected.  Excellent!

> > One problem I face is that the site you mention is in German!  :-)
>
> Uhm, yes, I just had a look (again) at this site and you are right :(

I might try emailing them and asking if they will ship to the UK.  Here's
hoping!

--
Richard.

"Free As A Bird.  It's the next best thing to be, free as a bird."