[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T with MPEG2 decoder/TV-out

In message <3D85AE8F.2040804@turku.axeldigital.fi>
          Harri Pietila <harri.pietila@turku.axeldigital.fi> wrote:

> I have that card at home. I built a VDR-box and it works very well! Now I
> use the NEWSTRUCT drivers and vdr 1.1.8.

Excellent.  Slightly off-topic, I know, but does a 'one premium card' setup
allow you to use VDR as a set-top-box (for viewing) *and* a PVR (for
recording) AT THE SAME TIME?  Or do I need *another* DVB-t card?

> P.S. If you need any help in the future with this card and linux and
> anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for your help.  I'm going to wait until later in the year, because
the DVB-t system over here (the UK) is going to change quite a bit over the
next few months (QAM64 -> QAM16, transmitter upgrades, a new provider of the
EPG and now/next info., and a new channel line-up!).

--
Richard.

"I should have known better with a girl like you."