[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C TV-out sync?

Hullo,

I just got Siemens DVB-C card that was sold with name Activy 300 here in
Finland. It has SAA7146AH and TMX320AV7111GFN chips.

I tried both ntuxplayer and mplayer with mpegpes plugin and both had
problems with TV-out sync. I did get somekind of picture but it was clearly
out of sync and kept rolling, changing the number of lines didn't help. I
tried many different files like PAL SVCD, DivX and PAL DVD VOB.

Is there anything that can be done or is this card just unsupported by DVB
driver?

Kende

Marko Kenttälä, Software Engineer
TERAFLOPS Ltd., Member of Elektrobit Group
Mobile: +358407501832, Fax: +35832619255
http://www.teraflops.com, http://www.elektrobit.com