[linux-dvb] Re: problems with dmxSctFilterParams and NEWSTRUCT

Hi,

ok I ran a modified test_sections.c and all was going just fine until I
generated some load.  I will send you my test_sections.c.

Since I am running a nonstandard kernel setup, it may be harder for you to
reproduce it.  I shall try my test with the old driver just to make sure
it isn't reproducable.  The command I tried was:

grep -ril buffer_size * from the top of the vdr source tree.

_J

From field.