[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-C review

At 12:03 2.10.2002 +0300, Dennis wrote:
> > I also got the Hauppage DVB-C, from the same place you
> > got it:) I can't return mine, but if you are interested
> > I saw a place in Germany where they sell replicas for
> > 209€+16%(vat), alas I don't remember the www of that company.
> > Should be easy to find with google. Several places in germany
> > sell it for 230-250€ + 20€ shipping...
>
>209 sounds good, I think you can order and hope Finnish customs don't open
>the
>package to charge the taxes, maybe I should get a friend to package it so it
>doesn't say what is inside :-)

Germany and Finland are both in EU so there's no additional taxes. I buy
almost all of my electronics from german webstores.

Back to topic:

Anybody know where I could download VES1820 datasheets? At least according
to Philips brochures it can do QAM128 but all initialisations according to
comments in ves1820.c are done for QAM64. I'd like to try initialisations
for QAM128 to see if it would help me to tune QAM128 channels.

Marko Kenttälä, Software Engineer
TERAFLOPS Ltd., Member of Elektrobit Group
Mobile: +358407501832, Fax: +35832619255
http://www.teraflops.com, http://www.elektrobit.com