[linux-dvb] Re: osd for nova ?

sschmidt wrote:
> By accident i have send to the wrong adress. :-) So there is the original:
>
> *****
> Maybe this:
> http://df-gp.sourceforge.net/
> is also a good starting point. A bit limited to MGA Cards but who knows.
> *****

I don't see a point why it should be limited to Matrox cards. Any card
that's well supported by DirectFB and can do either PAL resolution or
hardware accelerated stretchblits should work fine. Using the SDL
backend you can even render into an X11 window...

Klaus: would you consider to add the DirectFB render class to your
source tree of VDR?

Holger