[linux-dvb] Re: dvbrc file for DVB-T in UK?

In article <001101c2995d$5e5da980$0100000a@Tps0005sgq10>,
   Graeme Ogilvie <graeme_ogilvie@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anybody have a working dvbrc file for DVB-T in the UK that they can
> send me?

I've never used a dvbrc file here - and not sure it'll be much use to you
as frequencies vary according to which transmitter you're receiving from.

Frequency/transmitter tables are linked from
http://www.linuxstb.org/dvb-t/ and http://www.mediabullet.co.uk IIRC.

>  I'm having trouble getting it to work.

If you post the transmitter your antenna is pointing at, someone may be
able to provide you with specific information.

Andy