[linux-dvb] AW: Re: AW: Converting a TT-DVB-S into a TT-DVB-T?

Hi,

>> Most probably you will need some voltage regulators too.

>I see, for the that is?

The new fe probably needs different voltages as the old one. But this
heavily depends on the fe's and what the pcb provides.

>Actually, I am not at all sure about that, even with a 90 euro tuner.
Some of the
dealers would charge more than 400 euro, and _still_ take more than 8
weeks to
>deliver it, and it seems one can get a DVB-S for 179 at www.usa-x.org
(but they
>are now out of it of course - arrrg! :-).

http://shop180.eoa.de/cgi-bin/shop.dll?AnbieterID=2061&bnr=DVB-T

329 Euro (on stock) Dunno wether they ship to Sweden. You can contact
them here: shop@dvb-shop.de You should dig the list archive to find
other shops. I've seen quite a lot links on the list.

>> Maybe you
>> should look into the USB DVB-T selfmade box announced by Holger on
>> this list some days ago.
>
>Sadly I need CA support and that doesn't seem to be
>in the plan, otherwise I certainly would!

Try to get just the fe. I think you will save a lot. But afaik up to now
no prices were annouced.

So long,
   Florian