[linux-dvb] Hi,

Hi,

I finally got the tuxzap running. But I still have a playback problem.
When I'm trying to read a "bond.mpg" file encoded at 7mb/s, the video
starts a few 1 or 2 %, then stops. I have to press the "p" button many
times until it get's up around 7-8 %, and the video starts playing again
by it self correctly.

I have tried that with other files. I figured out that I have that
problem when I get with files above 2mb/s. Sometimes, file just won't
start. I have to press the "p" button all the way to 100%, but I can
only hear the sound, I get no video.

Has anyone experience that before ? Maybe I have compiled someting wrong ?

Also, even after reading the README's and all, I can't figured out how
to lock to a channel. Also, Is there a way where I can see the signal
strenght ?

Best regards,

--
Alexandre CONRAD