[linux-dvb] DVB-s remote control

Hi there,

first of all I want to thank everybody who's involved in this amazing
project. I've got my WinTV-nexus for 2 days now and it was not really a
big problem running VDR-1.0.x and the siemens-dvb drivers and, so far,
everything is working fine.

Tried to switch to vdr-1.1 and linux-dvb now. Besides that vdr-1.1 runs
very unstable here I have another problem:

Where is the LIRC-Module?
Of course I want to use my remote to watch tv and thus i would like to
use the IR-receiver of my WinTV-nexus. No problem with the old
siemens-drivers (drivers/lirc), but in my linux-dvb.2002-11-01 directory
there is only a empty directory.
The old module doesnt load (unresolved symbol
dvb_unregister_irc_handler...).

I don't have experience using CVS, but it seams that the directory is
also empty in the CVS-Tree
(http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/DVB/driver/lirc/) :(

Anybody help me?

Hubert