[linux-dvb] Re: Diseqc 1.2

Hello,

> does anybody know how to interface a diseqc 1.2 positionizer?

At least you need the commands for motor-movement (east/west),
storing satellite positions and of course driving to sat positions ...

> Especially the calulation for the GOTOxx-command.

Since I never saw this command I had another look at the specs...
as far as I understand this, you don't need to calculate the angular
position, it should be interpreted directly by the positioner (but I
think this is optional) since I didn't notice any command to
calibrate the positioner?!

> Does anybody has some sources for this?

There were sources of a diseqc-1.2-patch for vdr 1.04, but I
don't know where to get it and if all parts of the 1.2-command-
set were implemented.
And of course the diseqc-implementation of the DBox-2...

best regards,
reiner