[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-driver latest cvs, from 1.11 and from 1.10 errormessage

Dave,

I have this same problem. I am running kernel 2.4.20 and I created a 'video'
group and ran the makedev.napi script then tried it again, but I still see
the same result. I have also tried using insmod to install the dvb-ttpci.o
module, but I still see the message:

/av7110/dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

John

--
John Murphy			email: john.murphy@ildana.ie
Managing Director		phone: +353 1 8015118