[linux-dvb] av71100: ARM crashed!

>Hi!
>
>I'am trying to get a satellite internet connection to work
>and I am now trying to set up the sat downlink first but it stops
>with "ARM crashed!" after a short while...
>
>This happens when i use the PID for unicast (lots of data received).
>
>(I have not seen a crash if I use the PID for multicast
>used by my ISP to send some UDP traffic, just 0,7kb/s)
>
>Maybe a filter problem?
>
>This sat internet connection works perfectly in Win2000 with the same
hardware.

>What can I do to find out more (extract debug info...?)
>Are there any parameters i can play with to see if
>it gets better or worse? (bufffer sizes...?)

Hello,

I have the same Problem and searching for an solution. I think its a buffer
Problem, because it passed only with certain packets. But I can´t see which!
But on a Null-Stream (empty udp Packets) there is no Problem.
On T-DSL over Sat after some seconds.
I use the last CVS on an SuSE8.0 System.
Bernd