[linux-dvb] CA device support in DVB drivers...

Hello,

I am using for some time now the 0.9.4 version DVB driver.
I saw in the Linux DVB API that the open(), close() functions for CA device are
allready there. Can anyone tell me if I would be able to really decript channels
making my own programm according to Linux DVB API (assuming I am able to
correctly write it ;-) ) ?
I am asking this because I don't have yet a DVB card having the CA module, but
I'm thinking in buying one... so basically I want to know this before I buy it.

Thanks a lot,
Aurelian