[linux-dvb] USB2.0 DVB receiver update

Hi,

due to the impossibility to buy the Maxim DC/DC converters in low
quantities at affordable prices I modified the design in order to use
Linear Technology LT1615 and LD1940 regulators.

You find updated Eagle schematic in the LinuxTV CVS tree, module dvb-hw.
The .brd file will follow as soon the Layout is done.

Most of the coils and the Linear DC/DC converters are already delivered.
We're still waiting for the FX2. The PCB and all remaining parts will
get ordered as soon the new schematic and layout is finished and reviewed.

Holger