[linux-dvb] Re: automatic AD cutting [was "Timing recording"]

Well,

I think that such a tool will be interesting, but, as you said the MPEG
stream is not a "friendly" format that will easily allow frame recognition.
I suposed that professional solutions are experimental and deal with
uncompressed video. What need a big amount of disk space.
Anyway, if methods proposed in the docs that sent Alexandre could be
implemented, a lot of test have to be performed for each of them to
avoid lostin time in solution that will not be reliable enough.

Gerard