[linux-dvb] Q: IR remote with J2 and siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-06-23

Hi,

I tried to set up the IR receiver from
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/ir-j2.html supposed to work with a rev
1.3 card / J2 port and the siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-06-23 driver? If yes, how
can I debug the IR reception?

I built this circuit some time ago (with a CMOS inverter instead of the BS
transistor, though) and did see the inverted signal at J2-9 but nothing
happened at all after inserting the lirc_dvb and lirc_dev modules.

Any hint is welcome. Maybe I simply  didn't use an RC5 code of my universal
remote. Any idea which commercial TV or other devices use RC5?

--
"But what we need to know is, do people want nasally-insertable
computers?"