[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with driver

Am Fre, 2002-12-13 um 12.11 schrieb Matthias Fechner:
> I updated to the newest head-driver: same problem
> I unplugged Rev 1.3: same problem
> I have changed the position of the card(exchanged the two cards): the
> problem is gone
I have tried this but it didn't helped for me and because I've only two
PCI slots there is nothing more I could try in this way.

Anyway, since the old drivers run fine for now more than nine months,
this problem must be caused by the the new HEAD driver. I've checked out
an HEAD cvs from 11.10.02 and the problem existed already at that time.

I'll try some older versions of newstruct to find out when this problem
was introduced.

> What can be the reason, of the strange behavier?
Really odd indeed.

ciao
Dariush
--