[linux-dvb] ntuxplayer : once it starts, you can't stop ! :)

Alexandre CONRAD writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > how can I kill ntuxplayer ? I got this script running :
 >

 > ----------start here--------------
 > #!/bin/bash
 >
 > while : ;
 > do
 >     /usr/local/src/DVB/apps/tuxzap/src/ntuxplayer bond.mpg
 >     /usr/local/src/DVB/apps/tuxzap/src/ntuxplayer feteducine.mpg
 >     /usr/local/src/DVB/apps/tuxzap/src/ntuxplayer nescafe.mpg
 > done
 > exit 0;
 > ----------cut here--------------
 >
 > I'm trying a "killall ntuxplayer", but it will skip to the next video.
 > So I'm thinking "playlist.sh" is still alive, and when I try killall
 > "playlist.sh" I get "no process killed". So it keeps looping over and
 > over. And I don't want to unload the drivers.

ntuxplayer can handle a list of files, i.e.
ntuxplayer *.mpg
or
ntuxplayer bond.mpg feteducine.mpg nescafe.mpg

It will play the files consecutively. So you only need to kill that
one ntuxplayer.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |