[linux-dvb] Re: ntuxplayer : once it starts, you can't stop ! :)

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Alexandre CONRAD (AC) wrote:

AC> ----------start here--------------
AC> #!/bin/bash
AC>
AC> [...]
AC> ----------cut here--------------
AC>
AC> I'm trying a "killall ntuxplayer", but it will skip to the next video.
AC> So  I'm  thinking "playlist.sh" is still alive, and when I try killall
AC> "playlist.sh"  I get "no process killed". So it keeps looping over and
AC> over. And I don't want to unload the drivers.

the  program  to  kill is bash. but don't do a "killall bash", you'll kill
all your running shells.

try "ps ax | grep playlist", look up the correct PID and call "kill PID"

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\