[linux-dvb] Re: Driver doesn't replay recordings from RTL

>>and it stops again. (Sigh) At least I deleted this recording....
>

> Too bad you deleted it - you probably could have watched it using the
> old firmware...

What is the strategy to implement the old firmware to the new driver?

I replaced the file 'Root' with the old one dated 2002-04-15. Then I
compiled the driver and make insmod but without success at all.

So, what I've to do, to view my RTL recordings?

(:-)laf