[linux-dvb] Problem to lock to channels

Hello. I have a big problem. When changing channels it seems that the DVB driver (?) can't lock on to the channel I change to. It says (thru the sc plugin) "Program number XXX bot in PAT". Exactly what does this mean, and more imprtantly - how to solve this? It seems kind of random (if I change channels up and down awhile it eventually locks on to the channel).

I am using latest VDR, latest DVB, sc 0.5 with a DVB-C card. My cableprovider is comhem in sweden.

Would appreciate help.

/martin

<<winmail.dat>>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index