[linux-dvb] Major changes in dvb-kernel again

Hello all,

I've commited major changes to the dvb-kernel driver again, to be more
precise, to the underlying saa7146 subsystem.

The main improvement is the separation of av7110 into a dvb-ttpci and
dvb-ttpci-budget driver.

It's now possible to build the driver for the budget cards without the
bloat added by the av7110 and the video4linux interface.

But: I can only test the new dvb-ttpci driver with a DVB-S 1.3 w/
alps_bsrv2 frontend -- this one works flawlessly for me.

The whole budget driver is largely untested -- please be patient until
next week. Holger and I will test and debug it then when we are all back
to work.

Of course, you are invited again to try and test these driver. Please
note again, that this is currently really bleeding edge stuff, so it's
likely that it oopses.

Before you report any bugs, make sure that you erase all stale .o files
and modules before compiling and installing the cvs driver. If you want
to report a bug, please tell me when you checked out the driver from cvs
and include as many informations and debug notes as possible.

Please let me point out again, that I did *not* do any changes to the
dvb subsystem -- it's exactly the same as the "normal" driver from the
DVB tree.

Happy new year!

CU
Michael.