[linux-dvb] detection question

Hi,

up to 2 days ago I could tune (with dvbstream)  any channel of Astra using
diseqc position 2 (the first is pointing at Hotbird).

Suddenly I could no more tune Astra, but I can still tune Hotbird.
The same happens when using windows programs.

So I guess that either my switch (or my LNB) isn't working anymore (it
didn't move) o Astra isn't trasmitting anymore (very unlikely).

My question is:
is there a way to know if the switch is broken or if the diseqc command is
successfully sent (switch working) but the lnb is broken?

Thanks,

		Nico