[linux-dvb] packet loss DVB-ip

Hi,

I'm got my DVB-IP working (finally). I'm getting packets. But when I download a file with Eutelsat's open-sky client, the 1st test hung my computer after a 100kB downloaded. (maybe it was only my SSH session, I didn't think going to the other room, trying to type on the keyboard if the PC was still alive).

Then I tryied again, with increasing `echo "1048576" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/max_size`. This went all the way through, but I get packet loss... out of 6500 packet, I get around 50 packet lost with a FEC of 5% when sending data.
At the same time, an other PC is downloading with a pentamedia card, and it receives all packets without any problem.

Has anyone experienced that ?

Regards,

--
Alexandre CONRAD