[linux-dvb] Re: OT: List behaviour

I'm for the the current system, where reply-to is not munged to the
mailing list address. More information about the reasons:

I don't care if I get replies to my mailing list posts twice. I usually
try to remove the original sender from ml replies, but don't always
remember to do so. And occasionally, to emphasis the need for original
sender to get the reply, I deliberately leave the original author's
address there.

Per sender's request I removed the To: header from this reply
(well, as said above, I would have done that anyway).

Tomi