Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Marcus Metzler
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Februar 2003 20:16
An: Kai Thost
Cc: mocm@mocm.de; linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [linux-dvb] AW: still a problem with get_dvbrc

Kai Thost writes:
 > hi marcus,
 >
 > i noticed some differences between your DVB code and your
 > libdvb and the one i checked out of the linuxtv.org CVS.
 >
 > the one i checked out compiled ok (including libdvb) but
 > i didn't get your sources to compile. what exactly are

What exactly does not compile? Any error messages?

 > the differences and will the code of the two sources
 > get together one day?

No one is working on the libdvb CVS anymore. When we left convergence we
stopped submitting to the CVS. We will try to stick to the DVB API, but
our driver internals will be different. The class definitions and
function calls in libdvb have changed a little and may not work with
programs that used the older versions.

 > vls is the server-part of the videolan-project:
 > http://www.videolan.org

Ok, I didn't make the connection there and I didn't know they or
anybody else uses libdvb.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |

linux-dvb" as subject.